$200 Nook Chandelier Update

Pin for later!

Since we replaced our dining room chandelier, next up was our nook light. I kept going back and forth between the one we bought and a beaded chandelier. I ended up going with the crystal light because it matches our dining room one and goes with our overall theme better.



I found our light at Overstock, and never thought I'd buy the chandeliers sight unseen, but after looking at the review pictures and reading the reviews, I felt comfortable with purchasing it.

We got it hung and then I added all 271 crystals on. Once I got them all on, I was so pleased! I sat and looked at it for so long. Ha! 


It’s a wonderful upgrade from what we had before, and didn’t break the bank!


Ugly before light

The chandelier is a Potterybarn styled fixture, but at such an affordable price.
Pottery Barn version


We got ours on sale for just under $150!
I highly recommend this light if you’re looking for a budget friendly PB version or a fixture that is this style. You won’t be disappointed for $150.



The last fixture will be the entry light, but I still need to research what style we would like to get. If you have any recommendations on what style would go well with the crystal chandeliers we have, I’d love to hear them in the comments.

For now, I will enjoy sitting in our nook, because it looks so much better than before!
 Pin for later!


For more information on this chandelier, it can be found here at Overstock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Hooded Towels

Maxi Skirt Tutorial

Graduation Cupcake Stand