Baby Shower

First, I have to start by saying that I am sorry for the bad quality of the pictures you are about to look at. While prepping for the party, I forgot to charge my, completely dead, camera, so I had to snap these with my cell phone. I was able to get a few before everyone showed up.

Other than not having a camera for the first half an hour of the part, everything went well! The happy parents-to-be LOVED everything! I am so happy that they had such a great time. With that, here are the few pictures I took:

Here is the finished table. 

 
 This was taken right before I filled the pop corn boxes. The cars in front are these:

You can find these at The Lil Bee , or directly HERE for the brown and orange, and HERE for the blue and pink

I changed the colors to a darker brown with blue, and printed them on white card stock. This was a BIG hit! There were some really sweet answers that were tear jerkers. I had the guests full them out as soon as they arrived, and the mom-to-be read them after dessert.

Ready to Pop Boxes filled with pop corn. I bought he pop corn that you microwave, popped three bags, and filled these up. Super easy. Everyone loved them. I also made a little holder for the Wishes for Baby cards. Once the guests filled them out, they just slipped them into this sleeve. 

 
The last picture shows the cake pops I had set out, the blue lemonade, and pretzels. I also made that frame. Since we don't know the baby's name, I cut out a P for their last name. I used a matted frame, scrap book paper that read "baby boy" at the bottom, and the brown card stock to create that P.

Ok, one last picture... I wasn't going to show this one, but I also made a diaper wreath, and hung it on the back door. 
I also took off the curtains we had up and made some blue ones out of quilter's fabric. They only cost me $4! The diaper is off to oen side in this picture, but was eventually moved to the center. 

I wish I had better pictures for you, but I wanted you to see how everything turned out. I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as we enjoyed the party! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email.

Comments

  1. How did you chance the Wishes for Baby card? I found it as a PDF and am also looking to change the colors from orange to blue. Help!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Hooded Towels

Maxi Skirt Tutorial

Graduation Cupcake Stand