Busy Days!

Things have been a little busy around here. I have a couple tutorials that I am looking to post as soon as I get a chance! But for now, here is the cupcake stand I was asked to make for my Grandmother-in-law's 90th birthday.


Find the tutorial HERE.

Also, I got this really neat memory book the other day. 

It is a 5 year memory book. The thing I really like about it, is that for each day, there are only a few lines to write. So you don't need to sit down and write a lot... I just jot down a few important things that we did that day. 
You write in your year, and jot down a few things! So far I love it! You can find the book on Amazon HERE.


I hope you all had a great weekend! I will try to get those tutorials up by tomorrow evening! Or at least one of them...



Take a look at what some of our blog friends have awarded simple bliss here! Thank you for the blog awards!

Comments

  1. Great blog and I love the beautiful things you make!! I'm your newest follower from MMC!
    www.dancinganddishes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to grandma! I hope all is well! Have a great day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Hooded Towels

Maxi Skirt Tutorial

Graduation Cupcake Stand