One ingredient yogurt melts

I've been seeing yogurt melts all over Pinterest and wanted to give it a go. It looked easy and I know the kids would love the melts. 

I had some yogurt on hand, so the kids and I took to it... and they loved the melts! I saw where some people strained the yogurt in cheesecloth for an hour, or added other ingredients, but we tried to make it as easy as possible. 

This is what we did:

 Get your favorite yogurt.
Using Greek yogurt will give the melts that sour flavor that the Greek yogurt has. If your kids don't like Greek yogurt, go with the regular yogurt.

Line a baking sheet with wax paper. I had to cut ours to size.


Spoon some of your yogurt into a sandwich bag.


Once you have your yogurt in the bag, cut off the tip on one corner.

It will look like this.

Then squeeze all the yogurt to that corner.

Squeeze out some yogurt onto your lined baking sheet. You can make these as big or small as you want. We made ours for older kids, so they weren't that small. If I was going to make some for the baby, I'd make them much smaller. 

Viola! Now place them in the freezer.


We let them sit for an hour, and they were ready!



Take them out of the freezer, and peel them off of the wax paper. You can immediately place them into another sandwich freezer bag, place them back into the freezer to save them for later. But the kids wanted to eat them, so ours were gone within minutes!


Now enjoy!

Pin for later!

These were so easy to make and the kids loved them! They are a great little snack that doesn't take much time or cleanup! Win-win. I hope you enjoyed this and let me know if you end up making some too! I'd love to hear what type of yogurt you used and what your little ones thought of them.

xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Hooded Towels

Maxi Skirt Tutorial

Graduation Cupcake Stand