Nook makeover

Hi all!

It’s been a long time since I have been on here. Life has been busy, yet great. We recently purchased our first home and have been trying to remodel and get some new furniture in here. I miss blogging, and thought I’d start again and post about our projects and updates. It’s a way for us to document and look back at what we have done and how we accomplished each project!




We had to replace our nook table, and although I wanted one from RH, he budget wouldn’t allow it. But I found this table from Pier1 and bought it when they were having a sale! I hadn’t seen it in person and wasn’t sure what the color was going to look like, but it is so perfect!

We paired it with these chairs from World Market and I love how they go together.

We still need to add some blinds and curtains, but that will come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Hooded Towels

Maxi Skirt Tutorial

Graduation Cupcake Stand